Sunday 22 June 2014

The Pool Slide

This season's footwear of choice, the Pool Slide has dominated both the high street and the catwalks. I am normally a fan of ridiculous shoes that are hard to walk in, and leave their mark quite literally on my  feet or ankles. Although reticent at first - having donned the sporty soles I feel in love with the comfort they afforded and lack of fastening involved. I am also a big fan of the athletic fashion trend which works well with a Slider. Sports heavy weights like Adidas and Nike  have many years experience and an array of Pool shoes on offer, but if you want something a bit more "fashwan"- Zara have the best selection - also see Topshop, Office and Aldo. Below is my favourite bejewelled pair from Zara.


1 comment:

  1. Although reticent at first - having donned the sporty soles I feel in love with the comfort they afforded and lack of fastening involved.pool renovation nj

    ReplyDelete